Coat of arms of Tonga Shower Curtain
The Royal of Tonga is the monarch’s personal flag and is an armorial banner of the Royal Arms of Tonga.
The arms were designed in 1862 by Prince Uelingatoni Ngu Tupou and are identical to the Royal arms. The flags are of the national flag of Tonga. The garland around the crown is the symbol of the judicial authority of the chief in the time before the kingdom. The garland also represents the royal dependence of God’s grace.
- Designed to fit all kinds of bathtubs
- Soft and comfortable handing feeling
- Unique HD digital print, vivid and vibrant
- Water-repellent printed Oxford Polyester Fabric
- Eco-friendly durable polyester fabric
- Non-toxic, Non-fading, Non-vinyl, Non-PEVA
1) As this item is handmade hence, please allow some size variation within 0.5-1 inch from mentioned measurement.
2) Due to differences in computer monitors display, there can be slight color variations between the actual product and your screen.
One shower curtain (Includes 12 strong hooks)
Read to hang. No extra liner needed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Joy Hopkins –
Adds dryness and style at the same time!!
Amy Wright –
Nice shower curtain. Picture is accurate. Nice color and geometric print. Allows the light to shine through. I put a clear shower curtain behind it so I can display the full curtain outside the tub, but I am sure you can use the shower curtain without one. Not bad for the price. Recommended.
DArcy Lettman –
Really pleased on the quality of this shower curtain !! The pattern is nice and vibrant! And super soft !!
Cristian Barcan –
I love this shower curtain. It¡¯s so pretty and calming.