Monet Water Lilies Shower Curtain
Water Lilies is a series of approximately 250 oil paintings by French Impressionist Claude Monet.
This landscape shower curtain features Water Lilies work by Monet. The paintings depicted his flower garden at his home in Giverny and were the main focus of his artistic production during the last thirty years of his life.
- Designed to fit all kinds of bathtubs
- Soft and comfortable handing feeling
- Unique HD digital print, vivid and vibrant
- Water-repellent printed Oxford Polyester Fabric
- Eco-friendly durable polyester fabric
- Non-toxic, Non-fading, Non-vinyl, Non-PEVA
1) As this item is handmade hence, please allow some size variation within 0.5-1 inch from mentioned measurement.
2) Due to differences in computer monitors display, there can be slight color variations between the actual product and your screen.
One shower curtain (Includes 12 strong hooks)
Read to hang. No extra liner needed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.