The Best of Kylie Minogue Bathroom Shower Curtain
A unique shower curtain to make your heart, the blue screen gives a beautiful, calm, sensible, serene, and broad feeling.
Aphrodite is the eleventh studio album by Australian singer Kylie Minogue. It was released on 30 June 2010 by Parlophone. in 2009, Minogue began working with British electronic music producer Stuart Price, who served as the album’s executive producer. The two collaborated with various producers and writers on the album, including jake shears, Calvin Harris, Sebastian Ingrosso, and pascal Gabriel. Aphrodite follows a musical approach similar to Minogue’s previous albums and is primarily a dance-pop and disco-pop record. It draws influences from various dance-based genres, including electropop, club, and rave music.
- Designed to fit all kinds of bathtubs
- Soft and comfortable handing feeling
- Unique HD digital print, vivid and vibrant
- Water-repellent printed Oxford Polyester Fabric
- Eco-friendly durable polyester fabric
- Non-toxic, Non-fading, Non-vinyl, Non-PEVA
1) As this item is handmade hence, please allow some size variation within 0.5-1 inch from mentioned measurement.
2) Due to differences in computer monitors display, there can be slight color variations between the actual product and your screen.
One shower curtain (Includes 12 strong hooks)
Read to hang. No extra liner needed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.